A really easy, 3 ingredient sweet potato pizza base.
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato, peeled and chopped
- 85g Oats
- 1 Large Egg
- Batch of Tomato Sauce
- Toppings of your choice – I used roasted peppers
- 30g Parmesan
- Oregano and basil for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 180 Fan/200 Conventional
- Peel and roughly chop the sweet potato
- Place the sweet potato and the oats into a blender/mixer/nutribullet. I used a nutribullet
- Add the egg and blitz until combined
- The nutribullet struggled a bit until I added the egg to be honest. Its not great for mixing dry ingredients
- Empty mix onto a lined baking tray and press down into a rough pizza shape, until about 0.5cm thick all around.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Take out of the oven and turn over the pizza base so that the crispy top is now on the bottom
- Spread 3 tblsp of tomato base sauce on top
- Top with any other ingredients you would like – I used roasted peppers
- Then sprinkle 30g of parmeson on top
- Sprinkle some oregano over and place back in the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted
- Take out of the oven, cut into pieces, sprinkle with basil and enjoy!